What's new

Fellini's The White Sheik - Criterion (1 Viewer)

Adam_S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Adam_S
that means that the four new discs of the Antoine Doinel Collection are probably # 185-188 in the collection, unfotunately they've released art only for White Shiek so far, and I really would love to see the Doinal cover arts :)

Very cool cover btw. If only I had the money to indulge in titles like this :*(

Adam

Guy_K

Second Unit
I like the movie, but it seems like they could've put a bit more effort into that cover. It looks like a photoshop job. The figures look like they were blatently cut and pasted onto the orange background.

Christ Reynolds

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
CJ
It looks like a photoshop job
i know what this means, but with all the power that photoshop has, why dont people use a less powerful photo package to use in their critiques of dvd covers. although this one does look to be especially cut-and-paste.

CJ

Brandon Conway

captveg
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brandon Conway
that means that the four new discs of the Antoine Doinel Collection are probably # 185-188 in the collection
My prediction is that the box set itself will be # 185, with #'s 186-188 going to Stolen Kisses, Bed & Board, and Love on the Run. Meanwhile, The 400 Blows will keep its spine # of 5 from its original release, similar to how Beauty and the Beast kept # 6.

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Jack, The White Sheik is a wonderful film about newlywed wife who leaves her dull husband and is swept away into the magical world of acting when she meets her favorite soap opera star.

Fellini's ability joyous fantasy imagery combined with biting comedy was in full flower even at this early stage of his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks