Felicity Season One

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Kathleen*M*, Jun 29, 2002.

1. Kathleen*M*

Kathleen*M* Extra

Has anyone heard a conformation on the rumored release of Felicity Season One for November 5, 2002? Or what about the specs & special features. I always thought a yearbook layout would be cool~Freshman for season one, Sophomore season two--Etc.

~Kathleen :b

2. Ken Chan

Ken Chan Producer

Haven't seen anything definitive yet (though I haven't been looking).
    A yearbook layout would be cool. But then I just take the disks out of the case and load them all in the changer; I never open the case again [​IMG] Would look good on the shelf though.
    I wonder if they will restore the scene with Felicity warning Elena?
    //Ken

3. EmilieB

EmilieB Extra

4. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

I lost interest in Felicity as the series progressed (Meghan mellowing out, Felicity and Ben's MAJOR commitment issues/downright cheating, etc.), but season 1 has a secure place in my shelf if it is indeed released [​IMG]

5. Kathleen*M*

Kathleen*M* Extra

I don't know if you saw the last six or so episodes, but they were the best on TV that I'd seen in a long time. The graduation episode was the best ever. The whole Elena thing at the end of the series was a bit confusing but other than that I give all of season 4 an A. (just for the whole Noel/Ben situation and the time travel.) Season 3 was ok, but 1 & 2 rocked.

~Kathleen
    (who is obsessed with the WB and is still crushed about Jack & Jill and the ending of Felicity!):b

6. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

I honestly missed most of the final season, but they'll rerun them over the summer in my area, so I'll give them a shot.
    Now if only the WB would get its act together and release Dawson's Creek in season sets... [​IMG]

7. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

What!? Felicity on DVD!!!???
    Where was this heard. I would kill for this set, but knowing it's from Touchstone television, who would release it? Do they even do much TV show on DVD?
    I hope this show is released. I would be such a happy camper. [​IMG]

8. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Relax, Robert. At this time it's really just an unsubstantiated rumor from another on-line forum.

The person who posted the info about it and a couple of other shows has not been verified as someone in a position to know. Gord's been digging into this, and come up empty so far. But then again, for half the past week he's been on-the-road, so perhaps something's developed since then that I don't know about.

9. Kathleen*M*

Kathleen*M* Extra

Sorry for getting people excited. I read the information on www.felicitypage.com that claims that they read about it on www.thefutoncritic.com so it's still all a rumor. I know that I read something about it at digital bits a few weeks ago, but there was not a date. Sorry and again I'M A NEWBIE!
    ~K

10. EricCr

EricCr Stunt Coordinator

11. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

Actually, Felicity will be airing on WE starting fall. [​IMG] Dawson's Creek hit it's 100 episode mark, so I think that be in syndication by fall too. Meaning that the first season would most likely come out Early 2003, or at least by summer 2003 (assuming they do season sets...)

12. Glenn Overholt

Glenn Overholt Producer

FWIW, DVD Planet has it up for order. $55.95.

Glenn

13. rutger_s

rutger_s Supporting Actor

This "rumor" has some great cover art:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Not only that the other "rumored" titles got some cover art too.
    Which you can see here.

14. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

15. Ricardo C

Ricardo C Producer

That Sports Night cover art gives me chills [​IMG]