What's new

Felicity Season 2 up for preorder! (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Info about Felicity Season 2 is available here. June 24th is the release date!

You can pre-order it from Amazon for $44.99, or from Amazon.ca for CA$63.72 (US$41.88 by today's conversion rate).

Rob Cooper

Stunt Coordinator
Good to know a second season is coming. I think I'll buy the first now (I didn't wanna get the first and then not have anymore come out).

Thanks for posting the info!

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Good to see season two of Felicity coming, but where is Once and Again season two?

Brent_H

Second Unit
David--

Thank you SO much for the info......I was getting scared for awhile. Out of all the shows i have bought on DVD so far, Friends, Felicity and Six Feet Under are the faves. Oh yeah, Buffy also. And the Simpsons. Oh yeah, don't forget the X-files. Anyways, I can't wait for this one :)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
Good to see season two of Felicity coming, but where is Once and Again season two?
Jeff, that was my question right out of the box!

Alas, I have no answer yet. Amazon lists Felicity S2, but nothing else for new releases like O&A or Home Improvement or any other show we've heard rumors about. Instead of being part of a multi-property release this time, maybe it's coming out solo?

I guess we'll have to wait for official announcements to know for sure. Amazon may have listed this before BV was ready: I can't find any press or art materials on it in three different BV databases!! :eek:

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Well, it is a June release, so there is a good chance Felicity was premature to get the preorders rolling. I NEED Once and Again season two ASAP. Even if it streets with Felicity it's still MONTHS away...

So when is MGM going to get into the TV game with thirtysomething? :)

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
No, Stargate and Outer Limits doesn't count. I want my Bedford Falls collection complete. I suppose that means Relativity needs to come out too, another show I've never seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks