Felicity Season 1 DVD question

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by ChrisCook, Oct 2, 2005.

1. ChrisCook

ChrisCook Screenwriter

2. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

Felicity Seasons 1-4 are missing various music in the actual episodes (replaced with different songs).

The season 3 and 4 credits differ from the first 2 years, but everything is as it originally aired.

3. Jon Martin

Jon Martin Cinematographer

While I haven't checked the DVD sets, the shows opening credits changed in seasons 3 and 4 (to a song called "New Version of You"), so that isn't a music rights issue.

4. Robert Ringwald

Robert Ringwald Cinematographer

Exactly. The opening credits are all just like they originally aired on The WB. Various background music is all that has been altered.

5. ChrisCook

ChrisCook Screenwriter

Thanks for clarifying. I noticed while watching it on WE in Season 2 they add Greg Grunberg and Amanda Foreman to the opening credits.

6. Wendy_L

Wendy_L Supporting Actor

I'm gonna post this here cuz I can't find a regular "Felicity" thread.

I'm just about to watch the last two episodes of Season 4 and then I will be done with "Felicity". I watched the entire series on DVD over the last couple of months. I'm dying to discuss these last couple of episodes with someone but no one I know has ever watched the show which I find really odd since I know I heard about what a good show this was from someone and that's the reason I started renting it.

So, anyone here at HTF ever watch this show? God, I hope so. I'm dying to discuss it with someone!!!

7. tommyST

tommyST Auditioning

The final two episodes where really good, although I still like to think of the final five episode as a miniseries of sorts with the show actually ending with the Graduation Episode.

If you know who Kristin Vulrich from eonline is, keep a lookout for her because she plays a bridesmaid in the final episode.

8. Wendy_L

Wendy_L Supporting Actor

Well, I found out why they did those last five episodes like that while I was watching the commentary on "The Graduate". TG was supposed to be the series finale but the WB called at the last minute and ordered 5 more episodes so JJ Abrams had to scramble and come up w/those episodes. I thought it was a stroke of genius on what he ended up doing. It gave all those Felicity & Noel fans a chance to see the 'what if'. I'm loving the episodes. I can't wait to watch the last two. Hopefully I get in the last disc tomorrow.