Felicity Season 1 @ 39.99

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by SethS, Dec 9, 2002.

1. SethS

SethS Auditioning

New member so if this is in any violation with any rules please feel free to delete it. that being said:

I am interested in buying Felicity Season 1 as a gift for Christmas, there is a coupon at amazon that will allow you to bring the price down $5 to $39.99 but it gets slightly better

If you use amazon's share the love feature you can get 10% back in credits as well as send a 10% discount to any other people. Anyways I rarely shop at amazon and the credits expire after 30 days, so i have a small dilemma.

If someone was going to buy felicity anyways and wouldnt mind buying it at amazon and then receiving ~$4.50 in credits then I would be more than happy to receive some love. (Your total out of pocket is $39.99 and you wuold have $4.50 in credits to spend at amazon)

Sorry about the begging type nature of the post but i have been on a STL list for about 2 weeks with no love and Christmas is fast approaching. Thanks to anyone who might want to get in on this. email is ssander2 at tulane.edu

2. Jimmy Wong

Jimmy Wong Extra

See DVD TAlk Bargains forum. There is a thread on STL that tells you how to sign up.
    www.dvdtalk.com/stl

3. SethS

SethS Auditioning