What's new

feedback on sony kp43t90 (1 Viewer)

john harshman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
john
this is the set i'm looking to buy. i dont need a hdtv and anything bigger then 43" will not fit in my room. just looking for people's opinions on the set and if there are any others to consider. 75% of veiwing will be dish net. and 25% dvd. found the set for under$1400 to my door.

Scott Graham

Agent
I bought this tv around 3 weeks ago. So far I like it alot. The picture is great (to my standards at least) and it doesn't take up much room either. My one suggestion would to be buy the stand that goes with it. It raises the tv up off the ground and allows for it to be level with your viewing. Any other questions just let me know.

AlbertH

Stunt Coordinator
this tv is on clearance at best buy for 11xx.xx . Good value. $199.99 4 year in home service plan.

john harshman

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
john
i just got this set today. and in the 15min. i played with it i love it. what are some tweaks i should do right off the bat. i ajusted the settings by thxopt mode off toy story2 and am letting it play on repeat while i am at work. is that ok.

albert

go for it at 1100 thats a steal. unless its a floor model then i'd say pick it up for 200 more. i priced matched at sears for 1320.

john

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks