What's new

Feb 26th - What are you coming home with? (2 Viewers)

Travis D

Second Unit
Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back and Chasing Amy. And did you say Donnie Darko streets Tuesday? If so, then it too.

Patrick Larkin

Screenwriter
Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me
Leland revving his engine insanely with Laura screaming and the one-armed man yelling and beeping his horn. A tension filled cacophony of noise in Dobly Digital. Can't wait. $14 too!
Now where is Lost Highway and Wild At Heart?

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
At first, I was surprised to see that no one had mentioned In The Mood For Love:CC - but after looking it up and finding out that it's been pushed back to 3/5, I see why. :b

Jeremy Anderson

Screenwriter
I'm coming home with an Asian whore who bit my nose off... and J&SBSB, Session 9, Soul Survivors, Bones (or as we're calling it, Bizzones), and The Musketeer. :D

Deane Johnson

Supporting Actor
It's the first week in a long time that I couldn't find anything I wanted to watch. But then, 3/5 looks good.

Deane

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Well, I might wait until the 28th when I get paid, but it looks like Jay & Silent Bob Strike Back and Clerks for me. Best Buy advertised a 2-pack of Pi and Requiem for a Dream for $15 which may be tough to resist as well (assuming Requiem is the Director's cut).
Addendum - Well, I may be saving some money. It looks like the 2-pack has the R-rated version of Requiem. Boo. Hiss. :frowning:
Regards,

Richard Kim

Senior HTF Member
At first, I was surprised to see that no one had mentioned In The Mood For Love:CC - but after looking it up and finding out that it's been pushed back to 3/5, I see why.
Really?? On DVDPricesearch.com it still says 2/26. If this is true, 3/5 is gonna be really hard on my wallet. :frowning:

Derek U

Stunt Coordinator
JSBSB, but with my hectic scedhuele, it doesn't look like I'll be able to get it until Thursday at the earliest.:frowning:
Derek

Duane_T

Stunt Coordinator
For me it will be: Jay & Silent Bob and Twin Peaks:FWWM.

How was the Musketeer? I never really heard anything about it yet and don't see anybody planning on picking it up.

Andy Anderson

Second Unit
Bela Fleck and the Flecktones "Live at the Quick"

Duane-

Give the Musketeer a rent first. Fun action, but truly horrible movie (IMO). (The final sequence was a re-hash of the ladder scene in Once Upon a Time in China--still pretty fun, though.)

I was one of the unfortunate souls to catch this in the theater.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks