What's new

Feature on Ipod I didn't know about. (1 Viewer)

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
I have an iPod 3 and just found out a feature on it that I didn't know you could do with it.

If you are typing something into Notes, Email, etc. anything with inputting text if you shake the iPod you will get a little pop up box that asks you if you want to

undo your typing. Or is you have copied something and then shake the device it will give you a pop up that asks you if you want to undo your copy or paste.

Also, if you have undone something but what to reinsert it you can shake it again and it will ask you if you want to undo what you have just done.

Just thought that this was interesting and I am sure that many of you already know you can do this on the device but if not it is worth checking out.

Parker

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
That feature has been there for awhile, at least since the second Iphone os i think. btw why does clicking on a topic always go to the bottom of the topic instead of the top now?

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
They may implemented "Go to first unread" as the default behavior, to match the home page behavior.

[EDIT] Nope, I don't think so. Or it hasn't gotten to me. Did you click the green bubble to the left of the thread title? That goes to first unread. But thread titles go to the first thread, first page of a discussion. Except from the "Home" page in your subscription listing.

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
We are working on getting this changed back to normal behavior. I don't have an idea when it will be implemented though.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation821
Recent bookmarks