What's new

FEAST - October 17th? (1 Viewer)

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Entertainment Weekly had a story this week that FEAST, the third film made in the PROJECT GREENLIGHT series, will be released on DVD on October 17th. It must be a record, as it was just released in theatres last week (in a very limited release).

Has anyone heard anything about it? Especially as far as extras go? Will the complete season of PROJECT GREENLIGHT be released as well? (Kind of doubtful, since Miramax released the series, and the new Weinstein Dimension released the film, but I would love to get the series as well)

Patrick Mirza

Supporting Actor
The "Project Greenlight" horror film arrives on October 17th with an anamorphic widescreen transfer of an unrated cut, along with Dolby Digital 5.1 tracks. Bonus materials will include a commentary track with director John Gulager and other member of the production staff, deleted scenes, "Horror Under the Spotlight: The Making of Feast" and "The Blood and Guts of Gary Tunnicliffe" featurettes, outtakes & bloopers and a trailer gallery. Retail will be $28.95.

Hi-res cover art can be found on my website.

Michael Allred

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
I absolutely had a blast watching "Feast" on DVD this week and it's a damn shame the studio failed to support it and put it out there in theaters nationwide. At this time of year I'm sure it would have performed fairly well at the box office. Anyway, I hope the DVD sells well.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
It was fun, the best film of the series. It would have definitely done ok at the box office (at least better than a lot of the horror films that get released).

I only wish that the season of the TV series would get a DVD release. That was even better.

WarrenL

Stunt Coordinator
We watched it last night and really enjoyed it!. Fast action, cool creatures and familiar stars. A good Halloween movie and with Slither it would be a great double feature!.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks