1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

fear dot com, Clint Eastwood's Blood Work & Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever on DVD by 12/31

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Johnny G, Oct 23, 2002.

1. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

Just got a new dealer list and Blood Work is out Dec 31, fear dot com is Dec 24 but I'm confused about Ballistic: Ecks vs. Sever as it says Dec 24 but I read an announcement on the net of Jan 21, does anyone know if this was official or not?

2. Johnny G

Johnny G Supporting Actor

Well it looks like nobody is interested in these 3 titles and there's me thinking these will be nice little sellers for Christmas!

3. Quint van der Vaart

Quint van der Vaart Second Unit

I will buy Bloodwork and Ballistic [​IMG]
    I realy like Clint Eastwood and even though I did not Ballistic in theaters I will be picking it up just for
    Banderas.

4. Dan Hitchman

Dan Hitchman Cinematographer

Quint,
    Don't waste your money. Easily one of the worst action movies in recent memory. I felt my IQ dropping each minute! [​IMG]
    Dan

5. Dan Brecher

Dan Brecher Producer

Ballistic...... good grief I don't recall a time I've ever had to endure such utter shit theatrically in all my cinema going career. Dan's right, you're brain begins to melt watching that movie. Big warning to anyone thinking of buying that blind....
    Johnny, if I said Ballistic is destined to end up on Channel 5 will this sway your feelings toward a purchase? [​IMG]
    Dan