What's new

FBI wants access to xbox live (1 Viewer)

PerryD

Supporting Actor
I wouldn't be too worried about this. The FBI requires the ability to tap into any communication currently, first landline, then cellular, and now they want to tap VOIP. Once there is a communcation system that cannot be monitored, then every drug dealer or terrorist will be using that system to handle their business.

Dean Martin

Stunt Coordinator
Could you imagine using something like Xbox Live? A bunch of real terrorists running around and it sounds like they are planning/playing a game.

Jesse Blacklow

Senior HTF Member
How about these 'Tags?

BigBrother1984
NewGestapo
InvaderOfPrivacy
AgentUnconstitutional

And think about how many conversations over XBL could be taken out of context! Or the times terrorists, weapons, and explosives are used.

Lee L

Supporting Actor
So, do all the punk kids with joeblow420 tags need to worry about self incrimination. ;)

Lee L

Supporting Actor
If your question is serious, it is because 420 has come to be shorthand for pot smoking.

Mike SJ

Supporting Actor
wow, now that I know, i realize how many names ive seen with 420 on the names... hilarious.. thats about as bas as wearing "i smoke weed" shirts to high school :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks