What's new

Favorite Nude Sceen In A Movie? (1 Viewer)

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
It's "so little time" not "too little time". That doesn't make sense!
Well , I just checked my Webster's and I believe my use of "too little" is perfectly legitimate, similar to the phrase "too little, too late". So I'm sticking with it!
BTW, I've been using that sig line for over 2 years and 1900 posts with absolutely NO comment, and you choose a thread about nude scenes to nitpick it?? Aren't there better things to talk about in here?? :D

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
have you not seen Jenny in Equus or Walkabout? Now, THOSE are nude scenes!!!
Damn, that was Jenny Agutter in Walkabout? I had seen this film years ago on cable-only I didn't catch the title. I've been looking for this film since then but I was convinced that Agutter was actually Julie Dawn Cole (of the Veruca Salt, Willy Wonka fame). I searched high and low and I couldn't find it anywhere because I was looking in JDC's filmography. And, to think, Criterion put this out :b
BTW, you are right...the nudes in Walkabout were stunningly good.
Bruce

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
And, to think, Criterion put this out
Yeah, that Criterion DVD is a godsend to Jenny fans. The DVD has a longer director's cut which has even more Jenny goodness than you probably saw on cable. In a more serious vein, it's a great and totally unique film.
Does anybody know if Equus is out on DVD??

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Craig, maybe I missed something, but I wasn't talking about your sig, but the rather oversized one of Sammy's.

Bruce, as it happens, I just watched Walkabout two nights ago. The one drawback I find is that Agutter was rather young, and I mean 5 to 10 young in that film. An American company probably couldn't have made it and stayed out of jail.

Bruce Hedtke

Senior HTF Member
The one drawback I find is that Agutter was rather young, and I mean 5 to 10 young in that film
If memory serves, I don't recall Agutter being pre-pubescent. She had all her mommy parts to my eyes. I mean...this has to be the same film-the description fits exactly to what I remember watching. See, now I have to order the disc and find out for sure :D
Edit: According to IMDB, Agutter would have been 18 or 19 in 1971, as she was born in 1952.
Bruce

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Now I'm really starting to feel like a dirty old man. It is generally understood that she was 17 when the film was shot.

On to the real topic. Didn't Sherilyn Fenn have a nice scene or two in that terrible monster movie? I think it was called Meridian. And how on earth did Scott miss, what is it called, Embrace of the Vampire?

Oh yeah! Fenn again. Two Moon Junction!!!!

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Dina Meyer - Starship Troopers
Boo!

John(Rice), I recall some sort of bizarre nude scene in a Sherilyn Fenn movie but I don't think it was her.

Ah. Upon further review, it -is- Meridian but it was named Kiss of the Beast at that time. I'd guess it was Charlie Spradling in that scene with the wolf-thing.

That scarred me for life, mang.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Craig, maybe I missed something, but I wasn't talking about your sig, but the rather oversized one of Sammy's.
JohnRice, I was referring to comments made by Ashley C above.
Although the character she was playing was supposed to be 14, Jenny Agutter (as mentioned above) was in her late teens when Walkabout was made. She and director Nicholas Roeg discuss the lengthy nude swimming scene in great detail in the commentary on the Criterion disc. Despite our leering here, the scene really isn't prurient, but quite beautiful & almost innocent. They both come across as quite proud of it, as they should be.
Now that Sherilyn Fenn scene in Meridian/Kiss Of The Beast... that WAS one disturbing scene!

Jefferson

Supporting Actor
Mr. Phillippe in everything.
Kevin Bacon in Wild Things,
and if I had to go the made for cable tv route...
James Franco in James Dean

JonZ

Senior HTF Member
So many :D:D Heres a few for ya
Jennifer Connelly - The Hot Spot
Mimi Rogers - Full Body Message
Barbara Crampton - Re-Animator,Fraternity Vacation
Elle MacPherson,Portia Rossi - Sirens
Kate Winslet - Jude,Holy Smoke
Erica Gavin - Beyond the Valley of the Dolls
Amy Locane - Carried Away
Anne Heche,Joan Chen - Wild Side
Alyssa Milano - Embrace of the Vampire
Laura Harring, Naomi Watts - Mulholland Drive
Susan Surandon - The Hunger
Shannon Whirry - Animal Instincts
Julie Delpy - Passions of Beatrice
Stacy Haiduk - Luther the Geek
Madchen Amick - Dream Lover
Monica Bellucci - Bram Stokers Dracula
Mathilda May - Lifeforce
Helen Mirren - Savage Messiah
Reese Witherspoon - Twilight
Angelina Jolie - Gia
Diane Lane - Lady Beware
Monique Gabrielle - Angel Eyes,Silk 2,Emanuelle
Krista Allen - Emanuelle
Linda Blair - Chained Heat
Lara Flynn Boyle - Road To Wellville
Phoebe Cates - Fast Times At Ridgemont High
Sheryln Fenn - Two Moon Junction, Meridian
Charlie Spradling - Meridian
Erika Eleniak - Under Siege
Juliette Lewis - Strange Days
Rosanna Arquette - The Wrong Man
Jamie Lee Curtis - Trading Places
Anna Falchi - Cemetary Man
Josie Bissett - Desire
Lea Thompson - All The Right Moves
Elizabeth McGovern - Men & Women
Annie and Alicia Sorell - Cruel Intentions 2 :eek: :eek:
How do I remember this stuff? I cant remember what my boss told me 10 minutes ago. I guess I just remember the important stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation233
Recent bookmarks