What's new

Favorite HTF Signature - Updated (1 Viewer)

Brian Kleinke

Supporting Actor
Well I've always liked Jack's and lets not forget Frank's Next Gen cast.
Steeve's is amusing and at first I figured that was a self portrait and that Steeve was actually a girl ;)
Rain's has cracked me up since the first day I saw it.
One of these days I'll find a good pic for my sig, but until then it will be boring :frowning:

Brian Lawrence

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Brian
No idea. I keep all of my images at fortune city, I guess for some reason it just isn't working. That's where I also keep the pics for the Female Celebrity Tournament, So I'm guessing maybe you are getting the logos there to ?

Blu

Screenwriter
Hehehe, people don't get mine and when they do they slap their foreheads:)

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
Maybe if it were ORIGINAL then Jack's would be cool. Of course this came first...
Link Removed
I don't want to brag, but I got a few compliments on this one...
Link Removed
so naturally I immediately changed it to this one...which has about another day or two in the rotation before another new one comes in. I'm not sure anyone knows the source of the musical quote on my current one with the Apoc Now photo.

Seth Paxton

Senior HTF Member
And actually, Jack's came first, but we were making fun of those lame ripoffs where they just change something a little and claim it is different...it mutated since then so it's much different now. :)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
I guess I don't get a mention since I have actually changed my sig this century. :D
Actually, I like to keep them new. Otherwise, I think my current favorite is double E's.

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Well, not exactly hot, but incredibly cute.

And BTW, you just accused me of being gimpy, you don't get to agree with me. I guarantee, I am a lot bigger than you are. So watch your step. :p)

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Ambassador
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
Now that I think about it. Multiple knee surgeries, including a reconstruction. I am gimpy. :D

Travis Olson

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Travis Olson
My favorite sigs are Seth's current one, although I don't know where the musical quote is from, Kyle McKnight's Tenacious D pic and Frank Anderson's ST:TNG cast pic and I don't even like ST:TNG. :eek: Also, when double E Steeve got his Amelie one I could't stop staring at it for some reason, weird.

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
Seth, I'll bite. Da Doors - "Stoned Immaculate".
I've thought about changing mine but now with all this newfound support...;) Steeve and Brian are my newest bestest friends. :D
What episode is my sig pic from? (And yes, she is ready to kick some ass)
What are some of the tools used in making sig pics? Photoshop is expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks