What's new

Favorite Christmas Movies/Classic Lines & Songs (1 Viewer)

Brian Fineberg

Second Unit
"Merry Christmas!...Shitters Full!!"-xmas vaca

"If I woke up with my head sewn to the carpet I wouldnt be more surprised"-xmas vaca

"Dont you go falin in love with her clark, I'm takin her with me when we leave here next month"
-xmas vaca

"IT's a Statue...Yeah a statue!!"-a xmas story

Bill Williams

Screenwriter
From National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation:

"Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Christmas. Merry Chris-kiss-my-ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass. Happy Haunakah."

Stephen J*

Stunt Coordinator
"Sons of b*****s, Bumpuses!"

The Old Man in A Christmas Story

Oh, and the smiling Chinese Turkey getting its head lopped off and pocketed! Classic!

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
F**k me Santa, F**k me Santa, F**k me Santa, F**k me Santa
-Bad Santa

Hallelujah, Holy shit! Wheres the Tylenol?!
-Christmas Vacation

Just about any line from the Ref

Wyatt_Y

Stunt Coordinator
Dang Matt....you took my Badder Santa line!!!! Talk about a classic!

Christmas Story:
"You....used....up....all the glue on PURPOSE!!!"
"Daddy's gonna kill Ralphie"

Rob P S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
rob
Sally wanting 10's and 20's in A Charlie Brown Christmas

The most expensive gift of all is when the wife says "don't buy me anything" - Henry Fonda in Yours, Mine, and Ours

"Sentimental hogwash" - Mr. Potter in It's a Wonderful Life

"Why do we have to have all these kids?" - George Bailey

Mark Cappelletty

Senior HTF Member
I keep my annual Xmas comps pretty clean, as I don't want my friends -- who have kids -- discovering that the tots have learned new words from Uncle Mark.

This year, I used "Elf," which worked great. Last year was a Simpsons comp, 2002 was Charlie Brown, 2001 was Rankin-Bass and 2000 was "Santa Claus Conquers The Martians." I've already decided on 2005 being a Super-Hero Christmas compilation based on a great vinyl Super-Friends holiday LP I found at Amoeba Hollywood.

Keith Paynter

Screenwriter
in context of the thread...

A Charlie Brown Christmas:

"Lights please...

And there were in the same country shepherds, abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flocks by night, and lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone around them, and they were so afraid, and the angel said unto them 'Fear not, for behold, I bring you tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people, for unto you is born this day in the city of David, a savior, which is Christ the Lord. And this shall be a sign unto you: you shall find the babe wrapped in swaddling clothes lying in a manger'. And suddenly there was with the angel a multitude of the Heavenly Host praising God, and saying 'Glory to God in the highest, and on Earth peace, and good will toward men.'...

That's what Christmas is all about Charlie Brown..."

Then of course, there's always 'Weird Al' Yankovic's The Night Santa Went Crazy...

David Von Pein

Senior HTF Member
"And the Grinch did the same to the other Whos houses ... leaving crumbs much too small for the other Whos mouses." -- How The Grinch Stole Christmas; Boris Karloff; 1966.

-------------------

From "The Homecoming--A Christmas Story" (1971):

Daddy Walton -- "...And then I saw something FLYING straight across the sky, and it landed right on top of this house! .... And then a little old man got out; with a white beard; dressed all in red, with some kind of white fur right around here."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks