What's new

Favorite Buffy Babe? (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
The lovely Ms. Calendar does it for me. Amy the witch comes in a close second. How about you? :)
Approved by the SPS (Silly Polls Society).

DanaA

Screenwriter
Thank you all for leaving Faith to me. It was very generous of you. I'm gonna call her this evening and let her know that HTF has left for me and will email her my proposal for marriage shortly thereafter.

Dome Vongvises

Senior HTF Member
Oh goodness. :laugh:
I'll rank them:
Eliza Dushku
Sarah Michelle Gellar
Alysson Hannigan
Now as for dating, definitely Willow. :laugh:

John Thomas

Senior HTF Member
What? No Cordy?! Guys, tell me you just forgot about her/relegated her to the Angel show. :D
She is "ta-dow". :laugh:

Rich Malloy

Senior HTF Member
Yes, the young, bitchy Cordy, not the doting den-mother of late.

And Jenny Calendar, Willow, Buffy, Kendra, Anya, Faith, Drusilla, Darla... uh.... remember the fake Miss French (pre-bugout)?

Brook K

Senior HTF Member
Definitely Cordy when she was on Buffy. The "sweet" version now on Angel has lost a lot of her appeal.

Anya, Faith, Kendra, and Willow in the Halloween episode where they assumed the identity of their costumes.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
I'm torn...
To quote Neil Sedaka, "I love I love I love my Calendar girl". But Willow is such a cutie - I can't resist her. And then there's the Slayer herself - I believe you'll find her picture next to the definition of "babe" in the dictionary.
Can I have all three??? :D

Derek Miner

Screenwriter
Nobody for Tara? She's the one for me.
But if we just talk looks and not the whole package, the show's just brimming with eye candy. I must say that my personal attraction to Buffy goes down in proportion to my attraction to Willow as the show progresses from Season 1 to Season 6. :D

JohnRice

Bounded In a Nutshell
Premium
Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John
When I think of someone I would like to wake up to every day for the rest of my life, it would probably be Alyson Hannigan. Of course, since I'm 6' 6", we would make a pretty funny looking couple, not to mention that I'm pretty funny looking to begin with.

My second choice would probably be the SMG from the first two seasons.

Users who are viewing this thread