FAvorite Animated Series lines..

Discussion in 'TV Shows' started by DeathStar1, Aug 7, 2006.

1. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

Dec 28, 2001
    I just found a new one...one that most kinds would never understand.

Garfield and Friends, V2, D2, Orsons Farm episode.

Bo starts the episode by saying something along the lines of, 'Hey man. Like, I'm not in this episode, so with some negotiating, they let me be the announcer...'

Later, Sheldon comes in...

'Hey Bo, when do I come in, huh?'

'Man, your not in this episode either, bud..'

'But I spoke, so you have to pay me!'

'Like, yeah man..'

I can't help but wonder if there was something that inspired that joke..[​IMG]
  2. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

Jul 8, 1999
    Not really a line...It was in The Batman/Superman animated episode/movie "World's Finest". Which shows the first meeting between the two. In a previous seen where they first meet. Supes uses his x-ray vision to see under Bats mask and makes a comment to Bats about it. The next scene you see Supes changing out of his costume in his apartment where he finds a small tracking device. He looks out the window and using his telescopic visions sees Bats on a rooftop looking back at him. Supes says touche' which Bats can understand and smiles.

Not a line...But, a great scene.
  3. Kevin Eckhardt

Kevin Eckhardt Stunt Coordinator

Jun 16, 1999
    One of my favorites is from Animaniacs. (Still need to get those dvds....) The whole cast is in a theater and after the performance Yakko and Wakko are talking:

"That was very Pete Townsend-esque..."
  4. Prentice Cotham

Prentice Cotham Supporting Actor

Jun 30, 1997
    This is my favorite as well. I managed to find a cel of Batman giving the thumbs up and the smile to Supes as he discovered his identity. It's one of my favorite pieces.