What's new

Fast and the Furious Re-Release (1 Viewer)

Adam_WM

Screenwriter
Real Name
Adam Moreau
From The Digital Bits:
Also noted in the issue are The Hitcher 2, TimeCop 2 and a Fast and the Furious: Tripped Out re-release from Universal...

Wait a minute. What could possibly be put on a Fast and the Furious re-release besides shameless EPK stuff for the sequel?

Joshua Moran

Supporting Actor
A crappy "Full Screen" Pan & Scam version maybe :angry: I will not be re-buying this disc. As it is now I only use it to show of my speaker system. I hate the movie.

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I liked Fast and the Furious and since the original DVD has great picture, superb sound and a slew of good extras I don't see myself purchasing it again.

I think this one is pure marketing for the sequel and nothing more.

Ray H

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ray
The Fast and the Furious: Tripped Out Edition? Is that the title?!:thumbsdown:

Tony-B

Senior HTF Member
It will most likely be a full screen version that you would have to be "Tripped Out" in order to see! ;)

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
It seems a lot of people rag on this movie, the sad thing is that most of the people that say it sucks will be throwing down their $7.50 to see the sequel opening weekend. I actually enjoyed this film very much. What a concept, a movie about cars that actually shows cars and racing and hot chicks. Yes, the acting was not great, plot was ridiculous and every car having that neon glow made me want to puke, but still very entertaining and a great dvd to show off your home theater. But a re-release? What could possibly make this disc any better? This is just a marketing hype to the sequel. I am sick of all of this special edition re-release stuff. Unless the picture quality is a lot better or the use of a full bit rate DTS audio track is used I will pass on all re-releases. I'll just wait for hd-dvd.

Chad R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chad Rouch
I promise you, I did not like the original, and I will not be seeing the sequel.

Jeff Adams

Screenwriter
Come on Chad, Don't you want to hear Paul Walker say, " I need NOS." again? I hear he say's it at least twice in the sequel.:)

Joel C

Screenwriter
I wouldn't see the sequel if someone paid me $7.50. That's the last time I blind buy based on word of mouth about a movie I didn't think I'd like.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks