What's new

Fast and Furious (Tricked Out): Cover and Details (1 Viewer)

Ryan_C

Second Unit
Does anyone know or have a brief synopsis of the short feature showing what happened after the last fade out? Just curious. Don't want to rent or buy just to check it out.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
since i couldnt find any one say it. i have seen the new tricked out version and it does have dts.

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
lame. Very lame. These double dip re-releases need to stop. I mind so much as the T2:EE but only because the quality appears to be better. But this version of Fast and the Furious is lame. As mentioned earlier, the original version was already reference quality. Seems silly to shell out more cash for this "tricked out" version. Buying this "tricked out" edition is like the kid who lives next door to me buying a Type-R sticker for his new Chevy Cavalier. ;)

*LOL*

Scott.

Chris Duran

Stunt Coordinator
Doesn't sound like anyone cares about this re-release but if anyone plans on picking this up, you can go to Wal-Mart on Tuesday and get replica cars from the movie when you buy it. (By cars I mean, one car per DVD, but different cars from the movie)

BarryS

Second Unit
lame. Very lame. These double dip re-releases need to stop.
I don't see why these multiple-releases bother everyone. The studios are out to make money and rereleasing new versions of old product is one easy way to do that. Why should anyone mind this? If you don't want the Fast and the Furious Tricked-Out Edition, then don't buy it. It's that simple. Re-releases don't bother me, unless I just bought a bare-bones disc and then I find out that an SE is on the way.

With this DVD, I noticed they are making a Full-Screen version available. The previous DVD was, of course, widescreen only. That may be one reason why this title was rereleased, other than to promote the sequel, obviously. The Fast and the Furious is a very popular mainstream title and I'm sure that Wal-Mart customers everywhere will be happy to see this new edition with it's Full-Screen version.

Scott Wong

Second Unit
Real Name
Scott Wong
Wait, but aren't there other new features on this re-release that were not made available to consumers on the original release?? Or perhaps I'm mistaken. If that's the case, then obviously, I could give a rat's ass about a re-release with "a new and improved cover".

However, if there is just one single, teensy, weensie thing that was not made available on the original disc that is *now* available on a re-release... that's lame.

Scott.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Except for the few extras its the same exact thing. If the first version didnt have DTS, but this one did then it would be a different story. Just dont buy

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NHCondon
Recent bookmarks