Farscape...Where enemies become friends....(spoilers)...

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by todd s, Mar 3, 2003.

1. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

SPOILERS
    I watched Farscape for the first few episodes then stopped. But, I have been getting the dvd's as to watch them again from the beginning. But, from my periodic viewings of current episodes. I have noticed 2 things..It seems everyone who is Crichton's enemies becomes an ally. First it was the Captain whose brother was killed by Crichton when his ship emerged from the wormhole. And I just watched an episode where Crichton was being helped by Scorpios, the guy who cut out part of his brain. Crichton must be a great guy to change all of the attitudes of these guys. [​IMG]

2. Daniel Kikin

Daniel Kikin Screenwriter

I wouldn't really call Scorpius an ally. They're both using each other to get to what they need.

Maybe they should rename the show Everybody Loves Crichton. [​IMG]

3. TheLongshot

TheLongshot Producer

You can say a similar thing for Crais as well. It was in his best interest to fall back in with the crew of Moya to give the peacekeepers the big middle finger.

Scorpius, like Crais, is out for himself and his goals, first and formost. If keeping the crew of Moya alive helps in these goals, he'll help. That's why the next few episodes are going to be interesting, since John seems to be more willing to give Scorpius what he wants.

Jason

4. CaptDS9E

CaptDS9E Cinematographer

Well Crais was on the fence for the most part. He had his own agenda which was also the side of moyas crew. Piss of peacekeepers :) As for scorpy

He is just using John, with his own agenda. John does that same thing. From this past episode you can see scorpious has been probing johns mind all along just to make sure the Scarrans dont get wormhole tech first