What's new

Farscape Starburst Volume 4.3 Announced (1 Viewer)

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Well, everyone, it looks like the final volume of the Starburst series has been announced. The image is also posted as well:

FarscapeStarburst4.3.jpg

Will post specs as soon as they are available ...

Original unedited image: http://www.advfilms.com/catalog/orig...arburst4.3.jpg

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
What a cool picture. I guess I have to start watching these discs now, huh? What exactly is the release date?

EDIT: October 10...never mind.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
With Stargate canceled maybe Farscape will return ... is it me, or is every show Ben Browder on just stops production. Farscape, Stargate ... I wonder what's next or is Ben Browder being blacklisted ...

Seems to me that the Sci Fi Channel just does not like Ben Browder ...

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Nope. Based on what happened in the mini-series, I wouldn't want it to come back. D'Argo's gone and the world, for once, is perfect for John and Aeryn. It was a great sendoff for the characters and the fans. Let's leave it be.

Will_B

Senior HTF Member
That's fine, just remember this is the TV on DVD forum, not the TV forum. Many people discover shows for the first time thanks to DVD.

John Swarce

Second Unit

I agree..I've held off on watching Farscape until all of the Starburst discs are out. Never saw it before on disc and only caught a few episodes on TV.

John

Scott-L

Agent
Have any specs been posted on this release? I've been hoping they would include The Peacekeeper Wars with this last set.

Katherine_K

Second Unit

Highly unlikely. PKW is already out on disc and these volumes consistantly include a third of season each, roughly 6 episodes. Including PKW would add half again as much material to the set. Besides, you can pick up the PKW mini pretty cheap.

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Not only that but there are two things, Katherine and Scott:

Farscape Starburst is released by ADV Films.
Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars is released by Lions Gate Entertainment.

Two different companies. They aren't going to release PKW with the ADV Films release.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks