What's new

Farscape Starburst Season 4 Collection 2 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Thank god. Only one more after this and then the Starburst's will be done. All I have to do after that is find the four disc S1 and S2 releases...

Mark Talmadge

Senior HTF Member
Yeah I hear you guys, as this will be the first time I've seen the Season 4 episodes. I'm looking forward to the last two releases and from what I've heard the Season 1 4-disk releases are available. Also, I've emailed ADV Films about the possibility of trading up for the new editions for those of us who bought the double sided sets. It usually takes ADV Films several weeks to respond to customer emails.

John Swarce

Second Unit
Let us know what you hear, Mark. I'm interested too (although Ihave had no problem with the discs...I just want the cases to match!).

John

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter

HUSH!!! Don't give them any ideas about just providing us with replacement cases. While I've had some issues with a few of the 2-disc sets, they were always solved by using a different player in the house. However, I'd rather have disks that didn't have issues with any of my players, obviously.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks