What's new

Farscape: Starburst Edition (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Usually they announce it right after each release but nothing yet on season two, even at Amazon.com I was hoping for 8 weeks or less, but with the no announcement yet, it looks like it will be longer.

EDIT: Amazon.com is now showing 6/21 as the release date for Season 2 Collection 1, so it looks like three months in between releases.

Scotty_McW

Second Unit
Thanks Daniel. Last time I looked at Amazon they hadn't listed anything.

At least they're on the way!

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
It wasn't there when I checked earlier in the week either, so I had to put in a quick edit. :)

The subtitles thing is weird, especially since it never happened on the original releases, but only a minor annoyance in the end like you said.

AlexF

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Alex
not seen any announcements, but season 2, volume 1 (aka v4 all told) is now listing on amazon.ca (at the least, likely amazon.com too) for a mid-June release.

Sean Laughter

Screenwriter
I wish they'd release these at a faster pace. I never got to see this show often when it was originally airing and now the Starburst editions have me hooked, it's torture waiting for each one to come out.

KyleC

Supporting Actor
I know what you mean. I've seen the show before, but I'm introducing my wife to it. I've been pacing the show at 2 eps per week hoping to keep pace, but it's becoming clear I'll have to rent the discs from Netflix after 2.1 comes out. :frowning:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joshua32
Recent bookmarks