What's new

Farscape: Season 4 Collection 5 on 7/13 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
This is it, the last batch of regular episodes (until the miniseries of course). From ADV Films:

I'm really curious about the wrap speech, this could be a priceless extra. Also wonder if the Beyond Hope feature will give us any new info on miniseries (probably not but you never know).

MichaelGH

Stunt Coordinator
I've got to say these farscape releases are just killing me. I held out for the box set for the first two seasons so I'm trying to do that for seasons 3 and 4 also but they seem to space the boxes a year or more apart.

I don't suppose anyone has any word on when (or if) a season three box set is coming our way?

Thanks
Michael

GarySchrock

Second Unit
Based on previous years, the box set for season 3 will probably come out in december, with season fours in december next year. I have to admit, I'm somewhat torn, because I don't really want to wait till next december to have all of them, especially with the prospect of the mini-series coming out, but there's a definite savings when you buy the box set.

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
The wrap speech is on-set footage of Kemper saying thanks to the cast and crew at the end of filming and he reads an article from TV Guide (or something like that) which is praising the series and (if I remember rightly) criticising its cancellation.

Short but it is a nice little extra.

Brian Kaz

Second Unit
Excellent! I have just that one volume left and I'm done! People in the Nothern Exposure thread are bitching about paying $35 bucks for an 8 episode season, but they don't know what it's like for Farscape fans. $28 bucks a pop for 4 episodes in a 22 episode season. Ouch.

Worse yet, what if the Mini-series is a big hit? Could be more FS coming and I have to go through all this again.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Id be more then willing to pay for more sets if the miniseries does well. Bring it on

capt

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
:emoji_thumbsup: :emoji_thumbsup: to ADV. Got my DVD yesterday, and not only were there deleted scenes for 419-422, but there was also a Lost and Found section on Disc One with deleted scenes that didn't make the Season Four Collection One volume due to a mixup b/w Henson and ADV. Good stuff, especially the scene with Scorpy, Braca, and Grayza that we only saw a couple of seconds of in the "Previously On Farscape Recap" in 402.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Sponsors

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Native_Texan
Recent bookmarks