What's new

Farscape Season 2 Volume 3 on 10/8 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
According to ADVFilms website:
Farscape Season 2 Volume 2.3 will Starburst its way to your favorite retailers October 8, 2002. Suggested Retail Price is $19.98 for VHS and $39.98 for DVD. This volume contains the episodes “Out of Their Minds,” “My Three Crichtons,” “A Kiss is But a Kiss,” “I Do, I Think” and “The Maltese Crichton.” DVD extras include Farscape Dictionary: The Moya Menu, Alien Encounters, Actor Biography: Virginia Hey, Character Backstory: Pa'u Zotoh Zhaan, Conceptual Drawings, Farscape: The Game Trailer and ADV Previews.
This is going to be an awesome set. Five great episodes. Can't wait! :)
P.S. Don't forget that Volume 2 is being released next Tuesday (8/27)

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit
As stated, a truly stellar handful of episodes. But damn, are these things being released at a snail's pace or what?

At this rate, it'll be next summer before we get to "Die, Me Dichotomy."

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
I just got my Season 2 set 1 in the mail. Going to watch them tonight. Actually the sets are being release every other month which is better then 2 episodes every other month. ADV films alternates Farscape months with Andromeda

capt

I bought vol 2.1 and I'm confused about something. I remember seeing an episode that took place where Crichton, Aeryn, and Dargo were gone, Zan was on trial, and Rygel and Chianna had to defend her in court. This episode is referred to in the first episode of season 2, but it doesn't seem to be on DVD. Did they skip some episodes on DVD????

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
That's actually "Dream A Little Dream", which was filmed first but aired as the eighth episode of Season 2 and will be on the Season 2 Volume 2 DVD. I think they decided not to air it first because they were afraid of the possible negative fan reaction that could come from not resolving the Season One cliffhanger in the first episode of Season Two, so they made it a flashback that Zha'an tells John later on in the season.

CaptDS9E

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joey
Yep its on the new Set that episode. Tells the story of what happened on Moya when D'argo, John and Aeryon were stuck on that asteroid

capt

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation636
Recent bookmarks