What's new

Farscape--Season 1 reruns (1 Viewer)

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Mark, I was the one who wrote about growing another Zhaan... If they do bring her back I think this is probably how they will do it. As for the Qualta blade I should have been more specific... I didn't think that the blade itself being used to signify to the ship that its pilot was Luxan was hokey... I thought the forced getting-rid-of-the-blade-by-throwing-it-out-and-having-to-find-it was hokey and gimmicky. The one and only thing that D'Argo treasures above anything else he chucks into the depths of the ship just as it becomes the only thing on the ship that can save their lives... ick
Ana, re: Stark and Aeryn... I think you nailed it in one. I am positive that's why Stark was looking at Aeryn with the hubba hubbas. Maybe Aeryn is carrying a piece of Zhaan than can be used to give a plant copy Zhaan's mind... ala Star Trek III?

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
David, I agree with what you are saying about D'argo throwing his blade only to have to retrieve it to save the day. Very Hokey! I liked the concept you came up with, growing another Zhaan. I hadn't thought of that myself. Some interesting food for thought, or vegetables for frellin thought. Remember the bad joke were included in the price of admission, no extra charge for them.
Its great to have a show to look forward to. I can't wait for Fridays. Actually Sci-Fi channel has been a lot better in their programming this last couple of years. I remember when they were really bad. There are some shows I just can't take. Battlestar Galactica for one. I know this show has a lot of fans, but I could never get into it.
Some of the shows I've been watching on Sci-Fi have aired before on other channels but I never saw them before, like; First Wave, Prey, Dark Skies, Chronicle and LEXX. There are more but I'm happy that there is finally TV worth watching. Any rumors yet as to how long they feel Farscape will run?
------------------
Mark W
"I like to watch."
Chauncy Gardner - Being There -

AnaDFrat

Agent
Mark, ROFLMAO--I was a little confused at first when I saw your post but then I thought you were referring to Dark Angel star Jessic Alba--who is to say the least very sexy and sultry looking. Do you watch it? I get the feeling you would. :)
David, thanks for seeing what I've seen with Stark vis-a-vis Aeryn and as you say, the hubba hubba looks. I'm willing to bet that's how (and please let it be true) they'll bring Zhaan back someday by cloning a piece of Aeryn with a potted plant. :) I had forgotten Zhaan is/was a plant.

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
Ana, I do watch Dark Angel. Its not that great of a show. I think Jessica Alba is definately a hottie but she's not that great of an actress and the writting is pretty bad. I like that is is in Seattle though. I think the show could be a lot better.
I'm getting my dad hooked on farscape. My parrents are up visiting and my dad is an old Star Trek TOS fan so, I'm showing him Farscape episodes and I think he likes them.
------------------
Mark W
"I like to watch."

AnaDFrat

Agent
Jessica has the "sexy/sultry" look down to a science. I watched the show from the beginning and wasn't crazy about it at first but kept giving it a chance since I liked the premise of the show. I'm looking forward to next season to see how they continue from last season's ending. I think in the new season it will go up against Angel.
Good job on getting your dad into Farscape. I've turned hubby and a very skeptical daughter to watch it as well as well as several La Femme Nikita fans. The Farscape cast is every bit as good as the LFN cast. They all just seem so "natural--even our own inimitable Rygel.

AnaDFrat

Agent
Hey Hey Hey, what's going on? :)
Have to hear the guys review of last Friday's ep, Choice.
Did you hate it, like it or mensa mensa about it.
Claudia Black as always rocked. Her father was frelling awful looking.
My htoughts are that Aeryn is now back in full Peacekeeper mode to protect her from anymore pain. Why is Crais leaving, did Aeryn's humiliation totally destroy him--I think he loves her truly loves her also. Where is Stark going, to find his Zhaan.
His sending of the mask to John-M. will it contain wormhole technology, Aeryn/John moments.
So many questions, and only one ep before the dry spell.

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
I liked the episode. I don't think it was one of their best, but good non the less.
With the other John dead they have to reunite with Moya. I think Crais needs to take Talon and go heal with each other. Aryen is doing what she knows, but at the end of her mothers life she showed great compassion. As far as Stark, he's just crazy anyway. He will journey to find Zhaan and some type of enlightenment.
It is rather sad to think there is only one more episode. This show is too good to take breaks, though I'm sure its necessary. I can only hope they come back bigger and better.
Farscape Frellin ROCKS, and that's no Dren!
------------------
Mark W
"I like to watch."

Jacob Perry

Stunt Coordinator
Im loving the reruns all.
The Way We Weren't just aired, and I'm reminded how much I love that episode. One of the best hours of TV ever.

Mark Wolverton

Stunt Coordinator
I love that the reruns are running in order. I have DirecTV with UTV, a digital personal recorder. I record the shows daily then watch the whole weeks worth on Friday before the new one starts. I dig it!
------------------
Mark W
"I like to watch."

TheLongshot

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I can see that we are still in 3rd season reruns.
smile.gif

Something that bothers me, tho. A friend of mine told me that "Out Of Their Minds" aired tonight. She said that it was screwed up for some reason. Generally, the scene between Rygel/Crighton and Chiana/D'argo was missing for some reason. Any reason for this?
Jason

Jacob Perry

Stunt Coordinator
This really ripped.
What happened was the entire 3rd act was missing. After the 2nd act ended and the commercials aired, the 4th act began. The 4th act ended and after the commercials the 4th act began again! The 4th act was played twice. I dont know how this could happen, but it really irks me, especially as this is one of my favorite episodes and I had friends watching who hadn't seen it before. The Chiana as D'Argo seducing Rygel as Crichton scene was in there!
What a goof.

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I just started watching this show on DVD. I had no idea what I have been missing. This show is great. Once I get through with Disc #10 I am going to have to try to watch the episodes on TV. Hopefully I will be able to find the last couple shows of season one then focus on watching season two.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks