What's new

Farscape question (1 Viewer)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
I just recently got into Farscape series and have all 8 DVD's (9th on preorder). I have two questions:

1) What season are they in on TV?

2) Does anyone have an episode list?

Thanks

Mike St.Louis

Supporting Actor
Presumably they are in the middle of season 3. I think it is on hiatus for a few months before they show the rest of season 3.
There are numerous resouces on the internet: www.farscape.com for one.

Phil L

Supporting Actor
They have aired most of the third season. They will air the last few episodes of season 3 in march 2002. Probably start season 4 a few weeks after that. Its been renewed through season 5.
They are showing repeats of seasons 1-3 on the sci-fi channel at 8pm est.
Episode guide here: http://www.scifi.com/farscape/journeylogs/
Phil

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Thanks guys.
smiley_spidey.gif
Frank

Craig P

Stunt Coordinator
They're also into season 3 in the daily reruns (8 PM EST Monday through Thursday), but since those move much faster, they should wrap back around to season 1 by the end of the month, assuming they intend to do another pass through.

David Williams

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Williams
Info already posted. Odd that new eps aren't coming back until March... 6 month hiatus = ouch

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Another Question:

I just read an artical in TV Guide about Farscape starting it's fourth season and there was no mention of D'Argo or the actor who plays him, Anthony Simcoe.

Did he leave the show or is he still there and TV Guide just did not mention him?

Keep in mind I have not seen most of season 2 and none of season 3 yet so if he did leave the series try to answer without giving details on how they wrote that into the series.

Michael St. Clair

Senior HTF Member
AFAIK nobody is leaving the show, but they did a pretty good job keeping people guessing about Virginia Hey leaving.

I say everybody stays put for now. Problem is with so many new characters that old ones get discussed less in the media.

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
Not really a major spoiler but I'll answer Frank's question in spoilers just in case:
I read that D'Argo and Jool don't show up till the second episode of S4 and Aeryn doesn't show up till the fifth ep (at least not in character) Also, Jool will be leaving the show after the third episode.

Hope that helps. :)

Frank Anderson

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the update guys.
guess I will have to watch longer to find out who Jool is :)
It really does suck trying to play catch up

Jason Seaver

Senior HTF Member
One thing I'm wondering is this: The review on AICN mentions that Season 4 will be 16x9, and mentions that the screener tape is distorted on his TV - "tall and skinny" are the words, making it sound like an actual anamorphic source. Any chance it's actually being broadcast this way for those of us with widescreen TV's? Maybe the midnight second run?
In any event, glad to see widescreen "Farscape"; this should lead to some really cool cinematic compositions!

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
You've probably already seen it and had your question answered. But, NO. It is not being broadcast anamorphic. It is your basic 1.77:1 letterbox like all other non-HDTV widescreen broadcasts.

About time too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks