What's new

Farscape: Peacekeeper Wars on 1/18/05 (1 Viewer)

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
That was quick! Check out TVShowsOnDVD.com for details and cover art.

The only thing that bothers me is that it's a single disc release. Even if it's double-sided, this really should be a two-disc release.

Lars_J

Stunt Coordinator
That's gotta be a fake - that crappy design does not match existing Farscape releases. Just look at that cheesy flames at the bottom...

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
The cover art is the same as one of the promos that's been appearing in magazines, newspapers, and on the web.

Kevin Hewell

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kevin Hewell
I thought ADV did a bang up job on the series with a beautiful transfer and extras. Too bad they're not releasing the mini.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I knew this was coming, but to have a release date, art and some specs the morning after part II aired...that has GOT to be a record.

I'm not complaining since TPW was an EXCELLENT ending to the series. I couldn't give a crap about the cover art, though I don't think this is set in stone yet. IIRC, Captain Braca is in the lower right hand corner. A minor character on the cover art? Um...

Michael Sliger

Second Unit

I see no reason why it shouldn't have been since it was filmed in Australia again. In the Sci-Fi Channel broadcast, it seemed that there was some overcompensation for the repitching of the audio (needed when the 25 fps film is telerecorded at 24 fps). Both Pilot and Chiana's voices were just a glimmer too high IMHO and others noticed changes in D'argo's voice as well.

Colin Davidson

Second Unit
It will be nice to watch this one DVD for a couple of reasons.

First is watching it from start to finish and secondly no Sci-Fi channel crawls, bugs and other garbage on the screen to distract from my viewing pleasure.

PhilipG

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
PhilipG

Yes, the sound didn't seem quite right to me either (Pilot and D'Argo in particular).

Daniel Kikin

Screenwriter
I noticed the voices too, especially Chiana's voice being higher, she sounded like she had a dose of Rygel's helium. :)

Brian-C

Grip
so, is this one DVD the complete series, or only part of it?

also I am curious, how many seasons of Farscape, the regular show, exist?

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
The DVD is the complete miniseries

There are 4 complete seasons of Farscape (22 episodes each) followed by a 2 part miniseries called Peacekeeper Wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
linda19798888
Recent bookmarks