What's new

Farscape Episode: "Out of their Minds" (1 Viewer)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Well I have been working on Farscape for the first time over the last 2-3 months and last night I got up to the episode "Out of their Minds"

HOLY SH*T what a fun episode. This one had me laughing dam near the whole time!! I gotta admit the actors really "hammed it up" in this episode and it really made for a tremedous show. Each actors portrayal of the others characters was just awesome -- by far my 2 favs were when D'Argo was inhabited by Chiana and when Crichton was in Aeryn (his little body viewing had me rolling in the floor)!!

This show has really been a treat so far. I had a difficult time getting into it but I vowed to "stick with it" and by the end of Season 1 I was hooked. I think they have really come into their own in Season 2.

Just thought I would post a word here.

Thanks

Greg

Ric Easton

Senior HTF Member
Glad you're enjoying it Greg! Farscape was quite a ride. And luckily you will not have to wait two years for a conclusion to the massive cliffhanger at the end of the series. I believe the miniseries "Farscape: The Peacekeeper Wars" comes out in January!

It's great to discover shows on DVD that got away from us the first time around. For me, it's Alias. I'll be all caught up by the season premier next week.

Ric

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Agreed Ric.

I watch so little "regular TV" (ie when it runs originally) as I am just too busy and thus miss all these good shows. Most shows I have gotten into have all been because of TV on DVD. The only shows I catch regularly are a triumvirate of Monday shows on Discovery Channel (Monster House, Monster Garage, American Choppers). Outside of those EVERYTHING else I watch is TV on DVD.

I've discovered the following thanks to DVD:

The Shield
Alias
West Wing
Farscape
NYPD Blue (but there are only 2 Seasons)
Dark Angel (sorry this one got booted)
CSI (original)
CSI Miami (not wild about it but I am following it)

And thanks to DVD I have been able to see many of the episodes I had missed long ago (Star Treks come to mind, Babylon 5, MASH, and many others).

I would have to see my #1 favorite "find" on DVD would first be West Wing, 24 and Farscape tied for second and 3rd The Shield.

And yeah waiting 2 years for the finish of Farscape would probably KILL ME, LOL!!

I too picked up Alias via DVD and am now all set for season 4. It will have be a TIVO thing since its tax season and I will never catch the episodes on first run. The first Season was AWESOME, second season still good but lost a little for me. I enjoyed the 3rd season but it was a little too "jumbled". Hopefully they will get that winning feeling back.

Greg

KyleC

Supporting Actor
My wife is picking up the first Starburst edition for me today. Once I have 1.5-2 seasons I'll start her off. :)

Greg S

Supporting Actor
Good idea.

I am doing it thanks to Netflix and purchasing the Starburst editions in order to own it since the Season sets are still $90 and 11 discs.

I definitely would say it was a little bit of struggle to get through the 1st season so its a good idea to have enough episoded to allow her to plow forward.

Greg

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
Farscape is a winner and the episode you are speaking of is a good one.
I discovered B5,Farscape and "24 after their initial runs and it is a treat to see things unfold and not have to wait a long time to see each episode (season).
I know a few people that have discovered Alias recently too and are now hooked. Hopefully that will bring more people to the 4th season.

Michael Harris

Screenwriter
I first came across "Farscape" when I watched "The Peacekeeper Wars" and now I'm recording every episode that I can on SCI FI. Next week I'll finally see the premier episode. I can't believe this show slipped under my radar.

Mikel_Cooperman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mikey
I just rewatched the Premiere again last week after getting a big screen TV. Had to see Farscape on a Big screen!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NenaSiddall
Recent bookmarks