What's new

FARSCAPE ??..episode help (1 Viewer)

kevin_tomb

Stunt Coordinator
OKAY im new to farscape, lexx, and all the recent sci fi shows playing in the last couple years. I need to know what show I saw from this lame description: The episode I saw a breif bit of consisted of a man using the main characters of the show as CHESS PEICES. It was some type of large chess board that would cut and dice the players when their respective peice got booted off the board. I really only remember the ending of the show. There was some type of showdown between the black wearing "bad guy" and another guy set on something like a chunk of ice in some strange looking world/....PLEASE tell me what show and episode this is...????

Patrick_S

Senior HTF Member
I have no idea I do know it is not from series one and not one of the first four episodes from series two. Have you check the episode guide on Farscape.com?

Duane R

Second Unit
I can't help you with the first part, but the part about the "chunk of ice" you speak of leads me to believe that you're referring to Farscape episode 4x11- Unrealized Reality.

kevin_tomb

Stunt Coordinator
brian....you are right it was LEXX. I looked up the episode "THE GAME" and yeah thats it..the ice and chess game etc. That episode is awesome..I didnt even know what I was watching, sorry for the confusion.

Todd Hostettler

Second Unit
Jason & Duane,

I, too, supposed that he was thinking of a combination of Farscape episodes…

Unrealized Reality and That Old Black Magic.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks