What's new

Farscape - Die me Dichotomy (1 Viewer)

Simon Massey

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Simon Massey
I have just watched the season 2 finale to Farscape.
Having heard so much about it, I knew what was coming, and I knew what was going to happen in the next episode, but this has to be one of the greatest finales to a TV season I have ever seen. It is also only the second time I have cried watching a show (the other was B5 - Sleeping in Light).
Whilst every actor was brilliant in this, Claudia Black and Ben Browder were fantastic, and I can't wait to get into Season 3.
This show just keeps going from strength to strength, much like Buffy did, and is always surprising you.
I just have to recommend this show to anyone who hasn't seen it, as it is rarely mentioned.

Sean Bryan

Sean Bryan
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Sean
FARSCAPE is by far the best SciFi show in a long time, maybe ever.
I loved The Next Generation and Deep Space Nice.
I loved Babylon 5.
I would put FARSCAPE a notch above them (in MY opinion).
I'd say that, in style, it's more like Star Wars than Star Trek, but kind of a combo of the "feel" of both. Though that's not really fair because FARSCAPE is really is own show with it's own style. It certainly has a very cinematic quality.
It is unfortunate that it does not get the exposure it deserves. Being only on the SciFi channel, there are lots of people who don't even know this show exists.
If someone is a fan of science fiction, they are doing themselves a disservice if they haven't checked out this show.
If you are looking for a discussion of the show, you'll find all the discussion you can want at www.scifi.com/farscape

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks