What's new

Fargo SE (1 Viewer)

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit
Has this been annouced yet? The R2 is coming on March 31st, but I was under the impression that the R1 version was coming March 4th?

Any news anyone?

Marc Colella

Senior HTF Member
You really should put a question mark in the subject header.

I really doubt we'll see a Region 1 release of Fargo: SE in March. It's already February, so we would've heard something by now if it were due in March.

Tyler DJW

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Tyler
I just did a search and it doesn't look like the R1 Fargo is available online anywhere. Does this mean that the current version is no longer available and maybe there is a SE coming soon? Where did March 4th come from, is there a source on that?

streeter

Screenwriter
Real Name
Michael
Here are the R2 specs in case anyone was wondering:

-"Minnesota Nice" - a new documentary featuring interviews with the cast and crew about the behind the scenes making of the film
-Interview with the Coen Brothers
-Audio Commentary with the Director of Photography Roger Deakins
-"The Coen Brothers Family Tree" - an interactive guide
-American Cinematographer Article
-Photo Gallery - fascinating, rare pictures from the set, behind-the-scenes, cast & crew
-Trivia Tracks - all you need to know about the key points of the movie
-Trailers

Neil_Duffy

Second Unit
I'll do some digging, but I defo read somewhere, possibly on Dvdfile, that this set was due on March 4th. I'll see what I can dig up...

a bit later... I've had a look around the sites I hit regulary and can find nothing. I feel like I am going mad. I posted about this title on another forum, listing the specs, but never left a link. The only place I could have seen this was Davisdvd, as there is nothing on the other sites I hit for my regular injection of DVD news. Also, DavisDVD have no archive for December - and Iposted this news on 4th of Dec, as the article also siad that Miller's Crossing and Barton Fink were coming this year too.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks