What's new

Fantoma website back up (1 Viewer)

WillardK

Second Unit
Finally, the revised Fantoma website is up. I'm still searching through it, but it looks as if Fassbinder's Herr K. and the Kenneth Anger set are no longer listed (very disappointing). The only new release I've noticed so far is a documentary on Samuel Fuller with Jim Jarmusch about a Fuller film that was never made.

WillardK

Second Unit
You must have the old page in your cache. Clear it and you'll find that page no longer exists.

The new site is just up and I'm sure they have more to add. I hope that's the only reason the discs aren't mentioned. It's a nice redesign in any case, with screenshots and clips.

Shane Gralaw

Second Unit
What???? They better still have the Kenneth Anger discs coming. They made the initial announcement two and a half years ago and I was so excited I checked the website every day. Now I only check once a week as I had excitement burn-out, oh about a year and a half ago. This and Lynch's Lost Highway are two of my most long-awaited titles. Please, Fantoma- don't let me down!!!!!

Jay Gregory

Stunt Coordinator
It looks like Fantoma took the new website offline, but I did see the new website earlier today at work. All I see from here is the old website trumpeting the upcoming release of One From The Heart, even after my cache is cleared, using two different browsers.

I was wondering if my Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street DVD would ship this week, but it has apparently been delayed to either April or May based on the info that I saw earlier today. Also I recall seeing that Martha and ... 13 Moons are on the way in April or May, but did not notice a release date for ...Herr R. ... either.

From what I recall, Tigrero may make its 3/30 release date?

Damn, I miss the redesigned Fantoma website. You can send your friends Great Silence webcards!

Mark Edward Heuck

Screenwriter
If the theatrical rerelease posters are to be believed, it would appear Fantoma will also be issuing Richard Elfman's cult classic FORBIDDEN ZONE. Fantoma's logo is present on the one-sheet. FORBIDDEN ZONE is currently making the midnight revival rounds...I'm sure an announcement will come in a month or so.

AlexHL

Stunt Coordinator
Has Fuller's Dead Pigeon on Beethoven Street been delayed? DVDPacific now lists it as a 8/31 release. It was supposed to come out yesterday.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.