What's new

Fantastic speaker system??? (1 Viewer)

Audioman321

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jane Smiths
Hello, my sister will get married in the next month. i am very happy. Now i am looking for a home theater speaker system for her new home.But i know little about it , so come here and ask for your advice.

My friend helped me found this one online, it looks great, super hot now.

Has anyone have experience with it ? What do you think about it ? Is it fantastic?

Any other opintions? My budget is better within $500 bucks.

David Willow

Babbling Idiot
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
Jane,

That's hard to say without listening to them, but as a general rule, Sony is not known for speakers.

What is your sister going to use to power her new speakers (what receiver does she have)? Also, are you looking for smallish bookshelves like the ones you linked to or can they be bigger?

CB750

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bill
Jane,

What a great sister you are buying a speaker system for your sister as a wedding gift. While Sony makes great TV's and other equipment they are not known for their speaker systems. Their are many brands of speakers out there but its difficult to recommend a particular brand because we all perceive, interpret, and process sound differently. A system I might like you would not, a system you liked your sister and brother in law may like another. In other words I love my two sisters dearly but I would not want them or anyone else picking out my speakers for me.

My suggestion to you would be to give them $500 towards the speaker system of their choice and let them pick them out. I know that takes a bit of the glitter out of opening wedding presents but it will ensure they get the system that works best for them, and the other components in their HT system.

jhonmats

Auditioning
Real Name
jhon
I think just fit it with your budget and need. As it is affordable in price, why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks