What's new

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
A prequel of sorts, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them introduces several characters that were mentioned as backstory in the Harry Potter movies and books, and forms an interesting jumping off point as an original spin-off from that franchise. Four-time Harry Potter director David Yates returns to helm this film with a screenplay by J.K. Rowling.

Disc Information

Studio:
Distributed By:
Video Resolution:

Aspect Ratio:
Audio:

Subtitles:
Rating:

Run Time:
Package Includes:

Case Type:

Disc Type:
Region:

Release Date:
MSRP:

The Production:

Video:
3D Rating:

Audio:

Special Features:

Overall:

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
I opted for the 3D version rather than the 4K, and I watched it tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed the 3D ride with some of the best modern-day 3D I've seen.

The film does have to work to captivate; it took awhile to draw me into the world and its characters. Dan Fogler stole the show.

Noel Aguirre

Supporter
Real Name
noel
I opted for the 3D version rather than the 4K, and I watched it tonight. I thoroughly enjoyed the 3D ride with some of the best modern-day 3D I've seen.

The film does have to work to captivate; it took awhile to draw me into the world and its characters. Dan Fogler stole the show.
Agreed the 3D is awesome .

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
I opted for the 4K release due to the 4K film elements this release was derived from, but after watching the film, I did noticed several scenes which would look great in 3-D.

gadgtfreek

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason
UHD release looked great, fun flick, and the LFE track was GREAT. I have dual 15 subs, and many tracks do not take advantage of them IMO, this one did, lots of low LFE.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks