What's new

Fantasia Anthology booklet? (1 Viewer)

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
The back of the Anthology box claims that there is a special booklet for Fantasia 2000 included, but mine only has the fold out insert for both films. Did anyone else have one in theirs?

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Do you have a blue envelope that says "Look Inside for Valuable Savings and Exciting New Offers From Disney?"

There is a 17 page "Fantasia 2000: Video and DVD Commemorative Booklet"
Not real exciting but it is in the package. I almost tossed it since it looked like just another set of coupons and the typical Disney DVD ads

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
Yeah, I have that...it is in there, but I never opened it. That was stupid of them not to put it in the 2000 case...thanks, man!

Aaron Silverman

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Aaron Silverman
Mine floated around in a cardboard box in the trunk of my car for YEARS before I noticed it and realized that it wasn't just coupons. :)

Sumnernor

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Sumner Northcutt
I found my Fantasia box (which is quite amazing if you could see my apartment!) and I did not find the booklet. I found on the bottom of the box the statement about it - but no booklet! I ordered this a few years ago from Amazon. What is contained in the booklet?

Lord Dalek

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Joel Henderson
Activities for kids.

I have the Anthology and yes its complete.

ScottR

Senior HTF Member
I found mine in the blue envelope...what a stupid place to put it! Yeah, not all that exciting...it does serve as a sort of program, explaining each segment, but no credits.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks