What's new

Famous House Whisky? (1 Viewer)

Anders Englund

Second Unit
A guy mentioned to me that he was looking for a whisky called Famous House, which I didn't recognize. At first, I though he was refering to Famous Grosse (not sure about the spelling), but he assured me that he was not.

I can't find anything about this and my current though is that he read somthing off the label, but not actually the name. Does anyone have a clue what the guy might be looking for?

--Anders

Chris Knox

Stunt Coordinator
I use to work in the largest liquor store in my area, and have an intimate knowledge of all current whiskeys. I have never heard of this one, however.

That doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

Chris

Matt Taylor

Stunt Coordinator
Anders,

I have heard about this whisky and even saw a little snippit about it on the Food Channel. The tasters really liked it A LOT and said it was their favorite they had. I don't remember where it is distilled or even what the bottle looked like, but I do remember the name because it's not very common.

that helped didn't it...not.

MT

mylan

Screenwriter
Wow Dennis, thats the second thread you've resusciateed today, maybe you should have become a doctor!:D

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
I found an alternative cheap blended Scotch today...

John Barr. I noticed it when I was in the Idaho State Liquor Dispensary :rolleyes:about a month ago. When I googled it, I found very supportive reviews.

It's OK.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks