Family Matters, Head of the Class, Growing Pains, Step By Step and more confirmed!

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Nick Graham, Feb 4, 2005.

1. Nick Graham

Nick Graham Screenwriter

Hey guys, I just got the new Entertainment Weekly today(it has Green Day on the cover), and there is a one page advertisement for the February 8th wave of new season ones from Warner.

The big news is each set will contain a bonus disc with episodes of shows never released on DVD.

Fresh Prince Season 1 will have a disc with Family Matters and Head of the Class included.

Murphy Brown Season 1 will have a disc with My Sister Sam and Room For Two included.

Full House Season 1 will have a disc with Growing Pains and Step By Step included.

And finally, Night Court Season 1 will have a disc with Perfect Strangers and Whose Line is it Anyway? included.

Thought you guys would like to know.

2. Andrew Radke

Andrew Radke Screenwriter

Andrew Radke
  3. AnthonyC

AnthonyC Cinematographer

No offense, but can you change the topic title? I came into this thread thinking that season sets of these shows were announced.

4. Tory

Tory -The Snappy Sneezer- -Red Huck-

Tory
    Hey, when I first heard this, I thought that it was going to be in the DVD box then I heard that they would have to be sent off for and since the last tvshowsondvd news story and this Entertainment Weekly article I get the impression that it is with the box whih would make the exclusivity of the disc to the box more logical.

5. Lynda-Marie

Lynda-Marie Supporting Actor

If there is positive buzz for the shows on the extra disks, does that mean they MIGHT see release, too?

Andrew, your information is timely AND appreciated. Is there any way to clarify further? Or are the studios playing it coy for the time being?

Night Court is going to be a birthday present for my brother AND me, so the extra disk idea sounds intriguing. Especially if Whose Line Is It Anyway? gets a shot at DVD!!

Thanks Nick for an inadvertant early birthday present! [​IMG]

6. Ronald Epstein

Ronald Epstein Founder
    Owner

Ronald Epstein
    Lynda,

I toned your font down. It was a bit overdone.

7. John*P

John*P Second Unit

Ditto...

I must commend WB for doing this, as it is definitely incentive for me to buy some sets that I was initially on the fence about. Of course, I hope those shows all eventually get season releases...

8. Jakerman1988

Jakerman1988 Agent

Sadly, when I got "Full House" season 1 on DVD in April 2005, it had no bonus disc.