Family Guy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Neil N, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

I'm a little surprised to see no mention of Family Guy season 1, which is being released in R2 either 11-5 or 11-12, depending on whom you believe. Am I the only one really looking forward to this?
    This is one release that will generate A LOT of resentment amongst my non multi-region friends. [​IMG]
    -Neil

2. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

Now that I know about it!!! WOO-HOO!!! (oh wait wrong show..) Who is the best place to order from? While I have thought about ordering otherly region products I never have.
    -Ian

3. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

Ian,
    I like Bensons World, http://www.bensonsworld.co.uk/ (that's where I've pre-ordered) In my experience they have good competitive prices, provide good service, and offer free shipping to the U.S. (£19.99 for Family Guy)
    Other options include:
    amazon.co.uk - their prices include 17.5% VAT (tax) which you don't have to pay if you have it shipped to the U.S., but you will be charged for shipping.
    blackstar.co.uk - I haven't used them, but hear good things about their service. Supposed to be a bit pricey. Not sure about VAT or shipping costs.
    dvdstreet.infront.co.uk/ - Haven't used...don't know much about them.
    -Neil

4. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

Thanks for the tips. I think I will give Bensons World a try. Can't beat free shipping!!
    -Ian