1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Family Guy

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Neil N, Oct 14, 2001.

1. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

I'm a little surprised to see no mention of Family Guy season 1, which is being released in R2 either 11-5 or 11-12, depending on whom you believe. Am I the only one really looking forward to this?
    This is one release that will generate A LOT of resentment amongst my non multi-region friends. [​IMG]
    -Neil

2. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

Now that I know about it!!! WOO-HOO!!! (oh wait wrong show..) Who is the best place to order from? While I have thought about ordering otherly region products I never have.
    -Ian

3. Neil N

Neil N Stunt Coordinator

Ian,
    I like Bensons World, http://www.bensonsworld.co.uk/ (that's where I've pre-ordered) In my experience they have good competitive prices, provide good service, and offer free shipping to the U.S. (£19.99 for Family Guy)
    Other options include:
    amazon.co.uk - their prices include 17.5% VAT (tax) which you don't have to pay if you have it shipped to the U.S., but you will be charged for shipping.
    blackstar.co.uk - I haven't used them, but hear good things about their service. Supposed to be a bit pricey. Not sure about VAT or shipping costs.
    dvdstreet.infront.co.uk/ - Haven't used...don't know much about them.
    -Neil

4. Ian_H

Ian_H Supporting Actor

Thanks for the tips. I think I will give Bensons World a try. Can't beat free shipping!!
    -Ian