What's new

'Family Guy' Celebrates Third 'Star Wars' Spoof (1 Viewer)

BillyGil

Insider
Real Name
Billy Gil
Whether you were a major Hollywood talent or just a mere mortal lucky enough to get into Hollywood Boulevard’s Supperclub Dec. 14, everyone was hoping for the same thing at the Family Guy: It’s a Trap launch party: a free copy of the DVD or Blu-ray Disc from 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment.

Read more at http://www.homemediamagazine.com/fox/family-guy-celebrates-third-star-wars-spoof-21438

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
i have watch the first two and much prefer the first one, because stewey was more visible. The second has its moments of comedy, especially with different introductions, like Ragedy Andy.

I have order the third one and i look forward to watching this show. Maybe they can do back to the future next that would be really funny!!!

younger1968

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
paul young
Originally Posted by TravisR

Maybe they can do back to the future next that would be really funny!!!

That's a good idea. They've talked about doing Raiders Of The Lost Ark which could be alot of fun but there's nothing definite.

[/QUOTE]

I also thought Seth McFarlane was a huge Star Trek fan as well, so he could have some fun with movies, like wrath of khan, in search of spock and voyage home, final frontier and/or undiscovered territory. I excluded the Star Trek the motion picture, but, he could easily do something with that movie.

Raiders of the lost ark would be good as well along with Back to the future. Seth has used back to future at times.

In either case it would be nice if Meg was in more of the movies. She is only has a bit part in the star wars triology.

I am sure Seth has something up his sleeve with Family Guy in order to keep the brand fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.