What's new

Familly Matters... (1 Viewer)

DeathStar1

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Neil
I stopped watching this series before it moved to CBS, now I'm sorry I did. I managed to catch the last few CBS eps, including the strange Finale, during these weeks on WB11. Now they are apparently showing the first episode...

Did Laura have a baby sister? For some reason, I only remember her and Eddie as the main kids hanging around the house, with Steve added later.

Also, is this house now an apartment of some kind? There's no out doors when they open the door anymore, heh.

teapot2001

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thi
I don't think there was a little girl in the Winslow family. I remember the girl and the little Michael Jackson boy were their cousins or something.

~T

Lee Jamilkowski

Stunt Coordinator
Originally, there were three kids: Eddie, Laura and Judy. However, after the introduction and popularity of Steve Urkle, they dropped Judy... they didn't even mention her after her disappearance and all future references were to only two children in the Winslow family.
Of course, this is also one of the shows where they aged a kid from toddler age to prepubescent with no explanation because they couldn't figure what to do with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation380
Recent bookmarks