What's new

fall concert season coming up... (1 Viewer)

Philip_G

Senior HTF Member
anyone seeing anything interesting this fall?
going to try and catch Tori Amos in Minneapolis if I can get tickets..

brentl

Senior HTF Member
Only thing I'm going to see is The Guess Who with Joe Cocker opening up.
SHould be a great concert
Brent L

JasenP

Screenwriter
Real Name
Jasen
Got tickets to Ben Folds at Clutch Cargo's in Pontiac, MI for September 30th and (fingers crossed) Bjork tickets go on sale in a day or so.
Bjork will have a full orchestra backing her so the ticket prices range from $50 - $80 + TicketSlave surcharges.
------------------
"Strange women lyin' in ponds distributin' swords is no basis for a system of government!"

350+ Reasons why I drive A 1991 Cavalier.
[Edited last by JasenP on August 16, 2001 at 06:39 AM]

Kelley_B

Senior HTF Member
(fingers crossed) Bjork tickets go on sale in a day or so.
Where are you planning on seeing her at? I was planning on going to the Chicago show, but that show is now listed as a "rumor" show. I must saw I am really disappointed by her touring schedule this time around. Only 5 cities in North America, please. Also she visits 0 cities in the south....its a real shame that artist are more and more forgetting the southern and midwestern states and staying in the California/Northeast states.

AdrianJ

Supporting Actor
Tori Amos is the ONLY live show I've been to that I hated. I know this will get me flamed, but oh well, I guess it's just a matter of taste. (I have been to over 100 live shows ranging from bluegrass to heavy metal, so it's not like I don't have a wide range of tastes!)
One of the concerts I was looking forward to has been cancelled. Oh well, there are still plenty of others to go to. I was disappointed that Clapton, on his final tour, decided to skip the entire state of Florida.
------------------
photo11.jpg

Adrian Jones

Dave_P

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to try to see TOOL at The Tweeter Center in Massachusetts if I can get lucky enough to get tickets.
please, please, please let me get tickets for this show.

Dean DeMass

Screenwriter
Well, I'll be seeing TOOL for the 2nd time this year and my 4th time overall at Deer Creek (I refuse to call it the Verizon Wireless Music Center), and I have 28th row to boot.
tongue.gif

I am also hoping STP tours this Fall since I have never seen them. I wanted to see The Crystal Method at the end of the month but redoing my kitchen this month has kind of put a damper on extra concerts. Janes Addiction is supposed to be playing in Chicago this Fall, so I hope to get tickets for that as well.
-Dean-
------------------
Link Removed
"I've seen you and you are not cool."

John Berggren

Senior HTF Member
Tori Amos in DC and Charlotte. Tickets suck though, the pre-sale was awful. Got Row P for Charlotte and Section Q Row N for DC. What the heck is section Q?
Anyway, if she were coming closer to Raleigh, I'd go to those shows too, but it looks like a strangeLITTLEtour.
I'd go see Bjork too, but she won't be anywhere nearby.
------------------
Rationality is not a commodity which is evenly distributed.
Save Stargate SG-1 Season 6
View SpaceDog's DVD Collection

rin

Stunt Coordinator
I'm going to see James Taylor(alright, give me a break, I'm old) at the Hollywood Bowl on October 6th.
My wife got me the tickets for a birthday present after I played my "J.T. Live at the Beacon Theater" DVD for the hundredth time.
rin
------------------
My Home Theater
So Cal Area HTF Movie night

Jason Quillen

Supporting Actor
I highley reccomend everyone see Counting Crows this fall. Their doing an extensive US tour now and a college tour in October. They havent released their new album (its not done) but it should be out in April. These in between album tours are the best. The crows have a lot of energy and play long sets, with about 5 new songs each night.
Check them out if they're gonna be near you
JQ

Mark Pfeiffer

Screenwriter

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks