1. Sign-up to become a member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It only takes 30 seconds to sign up, so join the discussion today!
    Dismiss Notice

Fair price to ask for Toshiba TW40X81 HD-ready RPTV?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brajesh Upadhyay, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

Hi. I'll be moving soon & wanted to sell my Toshiba TW40X81 HD-ready RPTV. It's about 1.5 years old & was bought locally.

It has not been ISF-calibrated, but I performed the following tweaks: Avia video calibration, geometry, electrical/mechanical focus, 64-point convergence (all viewing modes), SVM disable & gray side bars to black for 4:3 viewing.

The RPTV has almost exclusively been used for 16:9 DVD & HDTV viewing. It has had medium usage, so I'm sure there's plenty of life left on it.

So, what's a fair asking price? I will not ship the RPTV ... it'll be available for local purchase only. I'm in Hamilton, NJ (near Princeton). Thanks in advance.

2. Dave Anderson

Dave Anderson Second Unit

YGM!

I'm local to you and would be interested in purchasing it for a reasonable price. Just sent you an email.

3. Brajesh Upadhyay

Brajesh Upadhyay Supporting Actor

Thanks for the e-mails people. Sale already pending.