What's new

F/S Technics SA-DX930 in box= $100 + shipping (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Great condition, this was my first HT receiver when I was just getting into this stuff. Like new in original box with remote and all the manuals. Great for a second ht, sub amp, kids room, etc. 100w x 5, dts and dd 5.1, $100.00 with shipping.
pics here Link Removed
PLMK-Thanks;)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
My zip is 70458 and their is an old UPS label on the box that says 28lbs, to be safe figure 30lbs.

PLMK

Brian Hepler

Stunt Coordinator
Todd, I sent you an e-mail yesterday but didn't get a response. I certainly want the receiver. Could you e-mail me, please? My e-mail is in my profile.

Ryan Schnacke

Supporting Actor
Brian,

You wouldn't happen to be Mustang owner/enthusiast "bhepler" on the edmunds BB? If so, you may recognize me as "shiner".

Brian Hepler

Stunt Coordinator
Yeah, that's me! I haven't been back to the Town Hall in a while. They turned too touchy-feely for me. That and I took about six months off from online BBS. It was interefering with my work schedule.

Good to see you again, Shiner. How is your toy? You had a Z28, IIRC, right?

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Gents,

PLEASE be patient as my PC crashed Wed. night and I'm trying to get back on-line. A gentleman with a last name that started with a "T", such as Twan or Tun was the first person to reply to me via email for the reciever. Unfortunately, I no longer have his info since my computer crashed and I lost all my emails. Hopefully, he will read this and respond. Once again I apologize for the delay. Please email directly and give me some time to sort out this mess.

Thanks for understanding.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks