What's new

F/S: Swan Diva 6.1 (1 Viewer)

Chriss M

Second Unit
F/S: 1 pair of Swan Diva 6.1's
Speakers and original packaging/sleeves

I don't think i can ship these, so i am looking for a local buyer. I am in North NJ. Anyone is welcome to come by for an audition.

One speaker has a small chip in the piano black cap at the top. It's purely cosmetic, and otherwise they are in very nice condition. I'm currently trying to get a replacement cap from AV123 so i will include this with the speakers for whoever buys them if i don't receive it in time to do the replacement myself.

I also have a matching C3 center (new version) as well. I'd prefer to sell them together but i will split them up and ship the C3 if necessary as long as i can find buyers for both.

$800 for the 6.1's
$300 for the C3
$1000 for both.

I also have a pair of 2.1's which i am probably going to keep, but if someone really wanted the whole setup 6.1/C3/2.1 we could probably work something out.

Here's a few pics -

Jeffrey Forner

Screenwriter
Chris;

Pardon me for asking, but why are you selling these? I only ask because you and I traded the Diva R3s and the 2.1s. Now you're getting rid of the front speakers. Are you switching away from the Diva line completely? If so, why did you let me trade me for the 2.1s?

Inquiring minds want to know! :)

Anthony.Lin

Stunt Coordinator
argh i *just* purchased a B-stock C3 from av123 for ~$380 shipped! (still haven't received it yet)

Chriss M

Second Unit
Jeff -

Little bit of a change in plans :) I'm probably going to keep those 2.1's for my bedroom system, and i'm going with VMPS in the main room.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks