What's new

F/S -- ProScan PSLD46 LaserDisc player. DD & DTS playback (1 Viewer)

Jon G.

Stunt Coordinator
Just purchased new amps (2 Earthquake Cinenovas!) and promised my wife that they'd all fit neatly out of sight inside my HT cabinet.
Unfortunately for me, that means some other equip. must go, so I'm reluctantly putting up my ProScan PSLD46. The player works, but it does suffer from what I suspect is an alignment problem. Maybe one out of every five discs I insert goes in and when the door closes the player makes a whirrling sound, flashes "UI" on the screen and opens the door. I press close again and it'll play the disc (I've never had it not play the disc on the second close). So, someone who's willing to either put up w/ this quirk or fix it can get a great laserdisc player at a deal. I'll take $50 for the player (paid over $300 two years ago), and I'll sell it w/ my Yamaha APD-1 RF Demodulator for a total of $125 (no, I won't sell the demodulator individually).
The laserdisc player features 2-side play, RF out for Dolby Digital (via a demodulator), optical out for DTS/PCM output, 2 composite outs, one s-video out and two analog audio outs.
You can see a photo of one here:
http://www.laserdiscarchive.co.uk/la...can_psld46.htm
Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks