What's new

F/S: Paradigm Studio 20’s, CC-470, and Premier J-23 speaker stands (1 Viewer)

Andrew Pezzo

Second Unit
For sale is one pair of Studio 20 bookshelf speakers and CC-470 center channel speaker. Both are version 3 with cherry finish. The speakers are only a few months old and were purchased from an authorized dealer. They are in absolute mint condition both sonically and cosmetically. Speakers will be shipped in original packaging and include manual. Also for sale is the matching speaker stand from Premier, the J-23.

Prices are as follows (shipping additional):

Studio 20’s - SOLD
Studio CC-470 - SOLD
Premier Speaker Stands J-23 - $100

The Studio line is an amazing speaker for the price. I had planned to keep these for a long time, eventually using them in a 2 channel setup but I took advantage of the tax free shopping in MA this past weekend and bought some B&W’s. Therefore I need to help fund the new speakers with selling these. I have 100% positive feedback on ebay and audiogon – buy with confidence. Paypal recommended but I will accept money order or check (will ship once it clears).

Feel free to email me with any questions @ [email protected]. Please note that I have limited access to email during the day and will answer them ASAP in the order they were received. Also, I won’t be able to take any pictures for a few days so for now you just check out my website in my sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thinksinc
Recent bookmarks