What's new

F/S: Paradigm Reference Center Channel (1 Viewer)

RyanL

Stunt Coordinator
F/T: Mint condition paradigm reference center channel, CC-450. Looking to trade for a monitor series center channel (CC-350 or CC-370) plus DVD's. Specs can be found at paradigm.com under studio/CC. I think the studio/CC is the newer version, but they look identical and could not tell an audible difference when I heard them. This is an excellent speaker and has been well taken care of.
------------------
Paradigm Monitor 90P's
Paradigm Reference CC-450
Paradigm Titans
Aura Bass Shakers (2)
Marantz 1550
Aiwa 8" Sub
JVC RX-884vbk (reciever)
JVC XV-501bk (DVD player)
Sharp Hi-Fi VCR
Sony 27V20 27" Trinitron TV

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Ryan,
How many DVD's are you looking for as I have a CC-350 that I maybe interested in trading? How old is yours?
Kevin

RyanL

Stunt Coordinator
My speaker is about 2 yrs old but well taken care of. Never played hard. I'd like to get 3 or 4 DVD's in exchange, depending on what titles.
------------------
Paradigm Monitor 90P's
Paradigm Reference CC-450
Paradigm Titans
Aura Bass Shakers (2)
Marantz 1550
Aiwa 8" Sub
JVC RX-884vbk (reciever)
JVC XV-501bk (DVD player)
Sharp Hi-Fi VCR
Sony 27V20 27" Trinitron TV

Bill Brugmann

Auditioning
As I to have cc-350. What titles are you looking for? How about some cash? Are you looking to trade for anything else?
Bill

RyanL

Stunt Coordinator
I'm open to anything at all . . . just let me know what you're thinking and I'll consider it. For DVD's I'm looking for Toy Story: Ultimate Toy Box, Immortal Beloved, Glory SE, or Fight Club but I'm open to all options. I know that there's some I can't think of right now. Again, just let me know what you're thinking.

Kevin. W

Screenwriter
Ryan,
I think I will bow out and allow you to deal with Bill. The cost of shipping, insuring and more than likely getting hit with Duty, I can just sell my CC-350 and pick up one here in Canada.
Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks