What's new

F/S Motorola Silver Timport-P8767 Cell Phone excellent cond. (1 Viewer)

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
For Sale ~{Timeport-Silver flip style}~
1- LIGHTLY USED ~ Motorola Silver Timeport-P8767 cell phone. Tri-Mode~CDMA-1900MHz/CDMA-800MHz/Analog-800MHz
This is the Silver Timeport Motorola quit making because the display cost to much. Display is, all Black Back-Ground with very bright geen yellow blue & orange in it.
Very nice condition and complete with, phone, battery, leather case, 2-operating manuals, one in French & one in English, belt clip holster, home charger and original box.
Phone & all items are in very good to excellent condition. I am extremly picky, most would call it excellent condition.......
I have the MASTER LOCK CODE for the phone and the phone is CLEAR and ready for use.
What many do not know, is when buying a used phone, if the Master Lock Code (has been changed), and (they usually are), without this your usually screwed unless using the same cell provider as the original owner.
PLEASE CHECK WITH YOUR CELL PROVIDER TO MAKE SURE THIS PHONE (MOTOROLA TIMEPORT-P8767) WILL FUNCTION ON YOUR CELL SYSTEM.
This phone was used on the TELUS cell network in Edmonton Canada. But as stated, I do have the ~{6-digit Master Lock Code}~ if you want to (change cell service providers)!!!!!
If interested please email me and I will give you any other information you might want or need. The phone dose way to much to list it all here in the for sale add....
***Price~$130.00****
PLUS ~ Actual shipping to your home!
The phone sold for nearly $300.00 USA with all accesories.
Thanks for your time
Geoff~ [email protected]

Ron Boster

Screenwriter
Geoff:
I don't think the forum rules allow for non-HT "type" gear. Could have changed, but that's what it was the last time I checked.

Ron

Geoff L

Screenwriter
Real Name
Geoff
Thank you Ron,
I was not aware, and if this is the case, I am sorry and (please remove)!
Just thought I would rather sell it to fellow HTF'er than over at Ebay....
Regards
Geoff
Edit:
Yes after re-reading the rules only HT related items... Well you can plug it into your system, dose that count;)
Please remove if it needs to be taken out.
Thank Geoff

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation562
Recent bookmarks