What's new

F/S Koolance-water cooled PC case (1 Viewer)

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
bump for a nice case.....maybe you should post what kind of OCing specs you were able to achieve? I think that the "wow factor" could contribute a lot to your selling of this case. ;)
Good luck!

Scott Bourden

Second Unit
Not just for overclocking, it's pretty quiet compared to a high level fan setup, perfect for a HTPC if fan noise is an issue.

Brian AM

Stunt Coordinator
Oddly enough, I didn't overclock my processor with this case... However, it is extremely quiet... the fan speeds are temperature sensitive and their velocity increases as needed.
Surely someone needs a nice wife approved case :)
Original box, packing, and manual come with it, and I'll throw in a tube of Artic Silver II termal grease (the best there is).

Joe Hsu

Supporting Actor
hehe, I guess I'm too used to being on my tech forums, that I forget what aspects apply to HT people. But yeah, definite plus, not having to deal with a constant plane take-off in your case. :)

Brian AM

Stunt Coordinator
Disregard, I had a change of heart. I installed everything back in my old tower case, and had about a 15 degree difference in processor temp.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks