What's new

F/S: HT Closet cleanout! (1 Viewer)

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
I have the following For Sale:

SALE PENDING-3 Pair (6 each) of RCA Pro LX-55 (aka Radio Shack;Optimus)
Speakers,
these are the famous linaeum tweeter that got such great reviews. I had these is service for about a year in an apartment setup, great condition. $70 per pair of two or all 3 pair (6 speakers) for $200 plus shipping! All come w/box and manuals as shown.

1 Pair Optimus Pro X-7 speakers, great condition, no box but do have the product sheet that came with them. $40 for the pair plus shipping. (new price!)
front:

rear:

1 Technics 5.1 DD DTS Receiver Model Sa-DX930 w/remote, manual, and original box. 100w x 5, Works great, great condition, my first ht receiver.
$60 plus shipping.

front:

rear:

2 ea PARTS EXPRESS 100w Sub woofer amps, P/n WF-100BP, Model A3H7AO I bought these a few years back and never used them, still in the original box, never used but tested today to insure operation, work perfect. These are basic sub plate amps for building a sub: line in, line out, min-max knob. Can send pics, $40 ea plus shipping.

(not shown)

I am listed here in the HT good traders section. I take PAYPAL or Money orders. Shipping will be via FedEx ground at buyers cost, buy it all and I pay the shipping on the lot!!!

PLMK-Thanks!

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Bump: 12/29 added subwoofer amps and lowered price on the Optimus Pro-7's...PLMK
RCA's SALE PENDING-Offers accepted on the balance...

Jereme D

Stunt Coordinator
I am interested in the receiver and Optimus Pro X7 speakers. Can you give me a little information on the X7's? What are their dimensions? I couldn't locate any information on them for some reason.

How much would shipping to 30606 be?

You can find me on AIM at: jeremedavid if you would like to communicate more quickly.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Jereme D
I sent you an email via the HTF. Shipping to your zip is $25 for both via fedx ground.

Here are the speaker specs...

kimMall

Auditioning
Dear sir,
These is what have been looking for and I will like to make transaction with you pls,mail me back asap if these is ok with you and do tell me how the payment will be made if it will be with a money order or check.

todbnla

Screenwriter
Real Name
Todd
Lee,
No its still for sale. Shipping will be from 70433, it weights 30lbs w/packing and I will ship via Fedx ground if you want to check the price, PLMK Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks